Friday, March 28, 2008

こんにちは!


Welcome to my blog about my travels through Japan! I'm going to be studying abroad at Meiji Gakuin University for about 4 months, and then some. It's located in a small town called Totsuka, which is actually one of the many wards of Yokohama. And according to Wikipedia, Yokohama is the 2nd largest city (by population) at night time, but its "daytime population" is only 3rd largest. Crazy. Tokyo, of course, is always 一番 ("ichiban" - "number one!"). Zane knows what I'm talking about.

Anyways, I will let my pictures from the trip make up most of the blog's content, but I will include captions and stories as well for your enjoyment.

I leave on March 31st, so keep on the lookout for my first post from Japan.

2 comments:

charlene said...

i'm excited about this blog.

Mike Reis said...

oh man, this blog is gonna be soooooo ichiban